Ad Banner

Tuesday, 17 November 2015

I ONLY WRITE WHEN I'M FALLING IN LOVE
OR FALLING APART.



October's over and my urge to write about everything that pulled me down is gone too. I've spent the last weeks under pressure and in stress and it hasn't changed yet but the fact that I'm starting to cope with everything makes me feel a little bit better. My days consist of school, workshops and a lot of extracurricular work. My tea has gone out of stock, I began taking care of flowers, planted some and redecorated my room to have a change. I sticked things on my walls and filled my sketch books and I feel the coming end of the year. The days are passing by and I don't think I can describe anything that's going on in my mind. I think I'm okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear whoever is reading this, everything is going to be alright.