Ad Banner

Saturday, 16 May 2015

IT'S OKAY TO LIVE A LIFE OTHERS DON'T UNDERSTAND.




I've learned a lot about myself recently and I have the feeling that it's rapidly going up now. And at the same time it's going down. I'm not quite sure if this is what growing up feels like but I think it might be and I'm both, happy and a little bit scared. I've started to go in one direction and develop special tastes in different things and I'm constantly learning more and more about who I am and who I am not. I have accepted the fact that if you're changing, your attitude towards other people changes too. And I've understood that it's completely okay when your friends aren't your friends anymore. It's okay when you leave them. It's okay when you wait until it's done. This is my waiting year. It's not gonna be the most exciting year, but the year of preparing myself - the year of recharging. I promised myself to get everything straight before graduation and I think I'm on my way. I mean I really think that I'm not that far away and this makes me so damn happy.

4 comments:

  1. Ohh sind das lange Haare *___* Tolle Bilder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, wunderschöner Post. Ich kann deine Lage sehr gut nachvollziehen - du hast die richtigen Worte gefunden.

    Liebste Grüße von
    dem Mädchen aus freiheitssuchender.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr schöne Bilder. Deine Haarlänge ist wirklich bewundernswert.
    Bei mir auf dem Blog läuft momentan eine Blogvorstellung und ich würde mich wirklich sehr freuen wenn du mitmachst! (Hier geht´s zur Blogvorstellung)
    Liebst, Isa My Makeup Addiction Confession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ach so, das auf dem Bild bin nicht ich. Isabel heißt das Model mit den langen Haaren. Und die langen Haare sind auch nur eine Perücke und alles zusammen ein Cosplay. :D

      Delete

Dear whoever is reading this, everything is going to be alright.