Ad Banner

Friday, 6 March 2015

WHO ARE YOU WHEN NO ONE'S WATCHING?



I'm noticing. The change in people's voices when they're speaking of something important for them, telling lies, trying to impress, talking to someone else. I notice the changes in their outward appearances, the facial expressions, their gestures. I notice the influences of others on them. How different people can be when they're in another surrounding. I notice the flaws. I notice how people change. I'm noticing. And I'm remembering. I especially remember the conversations and opinions of people. I remember significances, peculiarity and my thoughts to everything said. It isn't analyzing, I'm not interpreting, I'm just noticing. I can't remember numbers or historical facts, but I do remember people. It's like Colin's not a genius, but a prodigy. Don't mind me, I don't talk about it. But if we talked, be sure that I'll write about you. I don't talk, but will write. That's why these texts on this site exist. Why my diaries, my notebooks exist. Everything is a response to people I've met - I need to get rid of all those information about everyone.

Btw, that's Tom on the picture above and you probably going to see more photos of him in the near future.

3 comments:

  1. "Why my diaries, my notebooks exist. Everything is a response to people I've met - I need to get rid of all those information about everyone."
    i feel it. this is it exactly.
    and i like the part: "I can't remember numbers or historical facts, but I do remember people. It's like Colin's not a genius, but a prodigy. Don't mind me, I don't talk about it. But if we talked, be sure that I'll write about you."
    I really like your texts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohne deine texte und bilder würde etwas fehlen hier

    ReplyDelete
  3. lustig dass du das fragst, ich hab den film erst gestern gesehen :'D der text ist aber tatsächlich schon vor viel längerer zeit entstanden, aber du hast recht, der teil mit der hochzeit passt irgendwie :)

    hab mich auch grad etwas durch deinen blog geklickt. sehr schöne texte, ich werde definitiv öfter vorbeischauen :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear whoever is reading this, everything is going to be alright.