Ad Banner

Saturday, 14 February 2015

IF THIS IS LOVE, LOVE IS EASY.



»I was accepted.« you say breaking the silence. You're smiling. »Wow, that's ... amazing! Congratulations. I'm happy for you. Really.« We're watching some people passing by and there's this awkward moment where I don't want to be an introvert. »So, what are your future plans?« you ask. I lay my head on my arms and try to think about something interesting. »Uhm, I don't know to be honest. I mostly lie when people ask me. I guess, I'll finish school. Learn about life. Move to another country living a life I haven't planned yet and die in a haunted house.« You laugh and I think it's a wow-that's-quite-sad one, not an I-think-you're-funny one. »I don't know. Why are we in such a rush to grow up anyway?« - »Because we maybe already have, love.« - »No, that's bullshit.« You laugh again. »Yeah, this may be right.«

8 comments:

  1. Wow, really amazing! I love this picture!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo looks great! Love isn't easy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, dass bild ist verdammt schön. Manchmal denke ich mir, wie schön es wäre, planen zu können keine Planung zu haben. EInfach alles auf sich zu kommen zu lassen. Doch leider kommt da halt immer mein Drang, alles zu planen dazwischen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastisches Bild *-*
    LG Juli von Rahmenlos

    ReplyDelete
  5. das bild ist so unglaublich schön! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wunderschönes Bild, und total toller Text! Du sprichst mir mal wieder aus der Seele :)
    Danke :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sehr talentiert, machst echt tolle Bilder.
    x

    www.SAUVAGEPHOTOGRAPHY.BLOGSPOT.de

    ReplyDelete

Dear whoever is reading this, everything is going to be alright.