Ad Banner

Sunday, 26 October 2014

YOU ARE NOT A BAD PERSON
FOR THE WAYS YOU TRIED TO KILL YOUR SADNESS.


I just want to tell you that I have to focus on myself now and I need to fix my life since it's getting a bit difficult lately. Don't worry, I won't be gone forever and I definitely will keep blogging, I just think I can't post every week as I used to for the next time. Maybe all two or three weeks and perhaps at least once a week if it's getting better, just don't expect too much. Just to inform you, I'm alright and I have the right people around who support me. And I'm still active on Instragram if you want to know. Keep your heads up. x

6 comments:

  1. es ist wichtig + gut + richtig (sehr!), dass du dich um dich selbst kümmerst (und dir auch von anderen menschen helfen lässt) - ich hoffe sehr, dass bei dir alles gut wird (obwohl ich daran keinen zweifel habe) und drücke dir alle daumen♥ wann auch immer, deine bilder verschönern den tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m gonna miss your posts :( But take all the time you need. Do asome things and be glad about the little things. It´s not noly gonna be okay, but really, really good.
    I can´t really say, as I only know you be reading your posts, but as I suppose, you´re such an amazing person. Your blog always makes me smile, and I´m sure I´m not the only one.
    Fantastic picture!
    Take your time, I´ll wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much for this cute message! Appreciate it a lot. I'm actually working on some posts currently, but they need some time since I don't have much time and life isn't that easy sometimes, for every of us. Hope you're doing well though. :)

      Delete
  3. Das ist absolut richtig, dass du dich um dich selbst kümmerst. Ich wünsche dir alles, alles Gute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear whoever is reading this, everything is going to be alright.