Ad Banner

Thursday, 14 August 2014

100HAPPYDAYS {DAY 073 - 087}

DAY 073: A quick snapped pic of my new glasses I got today. | Day 074: My dad just made me food before I went to driver class.


DAY 082: In this picture I was about to laugh really hard, because of Cennet's friend who was supposed to take a normal picture and it was like he had never a camera in his hands his entire life, so it took a century to this. (We were in Hamburg btw.)

DAY 075: Took my last theory class at my driver school (need to sign up for the test now, ugh). | Day 076: I just want to say that it was a wonderful day.


DAY 078: So, my parents bought us these easter eggs (even though it’s not easter) and they reminded me of my childhood, because my parents were always used to buy them years ago.

DAY 077: Dear pen pals, I didn't forget you. | Day 081: Working on an art project.


DAY 083: Bo got my back.

DAY 079: Slept all day instead of learning & panicking because of my test. | DAY 080: I passed my theory test (yaaay), now I'm going to be lazy again. | DAY 085: Reading books again & restarting everything.

DAY 084: Went out with my brother.

DAY 086: I need to stop photographing the unhealthy stuff I eat. | Day 087: Pancakes ☺

8 comments:

  1. Ich liebe deine 100 Happy Days Posts so sehr! Dein Blog ist ein wahres Kunstwerk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looove! dein kunstprojekt sieht total toll aus!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. irgendwie sieht jedes deiner bilder richtig richtig schön aus, selbst wenn da sowas krankhaft normales wie ein twix drauf ist - wie machst du da? ach was, ich wills gar nicht wissen. es ist toll, ehrlich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wie heißt das abfotografierte Buch? Der kleine Miniauschnitt ließt sich großartig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tote Mädchen Lügen Nicht von Jay Asher
      So schönes Buch!

      Delete
  5. Dankeschön! das freut mich sehr :)
    Ganz genau möchte ich das so Öffentlich nicht sagen, aber es ist eine Stadt in Niedersachsen direkt am Meer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sehr schöne Bilder, mag solche Posts total!
    Vielen Dank <3

    ReplyDelete

Dear whoever is reading this, everything is going to be alright.