Ad Banner

Tuesday, 29 July 2014

100HAPPYDAYS {DAY 060 - 072}

DAY 060: Starting to fill my next blank diary.

DAY 061: Had to have a day to calm down after yesterday's panic attack. | Day 062: I just wanted to say that I've got the cutest mum.


DAY 065: Lakeside with heat wave ☼

DAY 063: I tried to capture your voice in a melody, but the harmony sounded wrong. | Day 064: I realized that I can't take pictures of every happy moment in life. Sometimes I just have to remember.


DAY 066: Ed Sheeran + Looking at the stars when you can't sleep >>>

DAY 067: I took theory classes at my driving school. | Day 068: Just because I'm alone, it doesn't mean that I'm lonely. Just because I write sad stories, it doesn't mean that I'm sad.


DAY 070: Longboarding.

DAY 069: "You pray so badly for heaven, knowing any day might be the day that you die, but maybe life on earth could be heaven. Doesn't just the thought of it make it worth the try?" - Bo Burnham | Day 071: Lazy Day


DAY 072: Summer rain, oh love.

5 comments:

  1. So ein toller Post! Und woher ist dein Diary? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das ist eigentlich nur ein normales Notizbuch aus Rossmann, das ich mit Bildern, Zitaten und Folie beklebt habe. :)

      Delete
  2. Wundervolle Eindrücke :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich liebe deine Fotos! :) Sie sind so schlicht und doch aussagekräftig. Und dein Tagebuch find ich super - ich hab auch immer alles beklebt früher :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pics :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Dear whoever is reading this, everything is going to be alright.