Ad Banner

Wednesday, 16 July 2014

100HAPPYDAYS {DAY 045 - 059}

DAY 045: Had a really bad day & I feel like the most things went wrong, so I tried to sleep that away.

DAY 046: Coffee, please keep me alive. | Day 047: I love to fall asleep while I'm reading.


DAY 048: Recently I really want to learn things like cooking, dancing or skating properly even though I'm so bad at these activities (or maybe just because of that fact, idk).

DAY 049: I talked to an old woman in the hospital (where I did my internship) about our society and how she would change her life if she had the opportunity. | DAY 051: I've got the sun in my pocket. ☼ | DAY 052: My brother took this picture today while he was trying to get rid of me. I don't know why, but I quite like the warm colours.

DAY 050: Cleaned up my bedroom & thought of making a photo wall.

DAY 053: The silence of a library. | DAY 058: My parents are the coolest when they're watching football. | DAY 059: Listening to my current favourite song (On Melancholy Hill by Gorillaz).

DAY 054: Reached the last page of my diary.

DAY 055: I don't like these Small Town Festivals actually (bad music, bad performances + being forced by the teachers), but this year was kinda fun because of my friends. | Day 057: Cut my hair short.


Day 056: Saying goodbye to a friend who moves with a picnic + summer vacation ☼

6 comments:

  1. Ja das rede ich mir auch ein. "Paula du hast Ferien, kannst ja ruhig mal zur Fahrschule gehen"
    danke übrigens für dein Kommentar :)
    Total schöne Bilder sind das :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh auch eine, die sich getraut hat, die haare abzuschneiden ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, die langen Haare haben einfach nur genervt, also mussten die ab. :D

      Delete
  3. Mir gefällt deine '100 Happy Days' Reihe so unglaublich gut!
    Deine Bilder und die Notizen sind so inspirierend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich liebe deine Posts! *-*

    ReplyDelete

Dear whoever is reading this, everything is going to be alright.