Ad Banner

Sunday, 8 June 2014

SOMEWHERE IN THE CAPITAL OF GERMANY

I think it's important to leave your hometown occasionally. At least, for me it is. It's important for me to get out of my everyday. Just to not getting tired of everything as I do frequently. I need to spend time with people I don't see often, because they're living in several cities. I need to talk to them and listen to them when they're talking about their lives. I need to see places I've never been and do things I've never done. And the phrase Never talk to strangers on the internet! might be out of date. If you do it right, you'll get to know the loveliest people here. Anyway, talking to strangers on the internet is one of my best decisions I've ever made.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, wonderful pictures and impressions :) I love talking to strangers on the internet, too, and I love this really colorful city :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sag bloß du warst in berlin letztens? :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh man ich war auch da :D

      Delete
    2. Meeensch, wie schade, dass wir uns nicht getroffen haben!

      Delete
    3. jaa :/ hätten wir vorher drüber reden müssen.

      Delete
    4. Klappt nächstes Mal vielleicht. :)

      Delete
    5. ich sag dir das nächste mal davor auf jeden fall bescheid ;)

      Delete

Dear whoever is reading this, everything is going to be alright.