Ad Banner

Friday, 20 June 2014

I'M GONNA FALL DOWN

Mein Kopf ist ein Riesenrad und mir ist schwindelig. Halt es an, ich will raus. Meine Welt ist ein Zyklus, bestehend aus Dingen, die mich verunsichern und immer wieder kommen. Alles, was ich anfange, kommt mir gerade falsch vor. Halt es an, ich will raus. Ich kann meinen Optimismus nicht mehr finden, irgendetwas stimmt nicht. Ich muss mich ordnen, was passiert jetzt? Halt es an, ich will raus. Schalt das mal ab, sagst du mir. Wie? Halt es an, ich will raus. Halt es an, halt es bitte an. Ich habe Angst zu fallen, halt es an. Mein Kopf ist ein Riesenrad und ich habe Höhenangst. Halt es an, ich will raus.

My head is a ferris wheel and I feel dizzy. Stop it, I want to get out. My world is a cycle of things that make me feel uncomfortable and they keep coming back. Everything I start seems just wrong to me. Stop it, I want to get out. I can not find my optimism, something is wrong. I have to organize myself, what happens now? Stop it, I want to get out. Turn that off, you tell me. How? Stop it, I want to get out. Stop it, stop it please. I'm afraid to fall, stop it. My head is a giant ferris wheel and I'm afraid of heights. Stop it, I want to get out.

2 comments:

  1. loove your little texts so much ;D in english the´re just great;) keep on with it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. tolles bild. und richtig guter text.

    ReplyDelete

Dear whoever is reading this, everything is going to be alright.