Ad Banner

Monday, 16 June 2014

100HAPPYDAYS {DAY 019 - 031}


DAY 019: Even little things can make you happy. | DAY 020: Maybe I should be used to everyday's sunsets, but I am not.


DAY 021: I really like my town actually. I just don't like many people around me and sometimes I forget that it's not this place I hate.


DAY 022: Wrote an entry in my diary. | DAY 023: Pancake Sunday


DAY 024: This movie made me cry very much.

  
DAY 025: favourite daytime | DAY 026: Tea makes me way too happy. | DAY 027: Watched TFIOS and spent time with this cutiepie then.


DAY 028: Arriving at school & get to know lovely people. | DAY 029: Letting our self made boats swim after the competition day. | DAY 030: Home Sweet Home


DAY 031: Bought a new lens.

3 comments:

  1. So so so sooooo schöne Bilder! Die strahlen so viel Leben aus :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super schöne Bilder :) die Stimmung kommt bei jedem total gut rüber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    dein Blog ist wirklisch schön aufgebaut :) Es war cool hier zu lesen und die Bilder sind auch sehr gut :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Olga

    http://sweetandotherspices.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Dear whoever is reading this, everything is going to be alright.