Ad Banner

Wednesday, 4 June 2014

100HAPPYDAYS {DAY 008 - 018}



DAY 008 (l.): Tea & "Deutscher Webvideopreis 2014" | DAY 009 (r.): "Faust" by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


DAY 010: Tomorrow's my friend's birthday and I promised her that I would bake her some muffins.



DAY 011 (l.): {You cute little butt haha, thank you. I hope so. Life's amazing if you let it be ♥} Today wasn't a good one, really not, but he cheered me up with this message. | DAY 012 (r.): I'm snuggled in blankets and do nothing, because I'm so tired and exhausted and guys? I really don't wanna leave my bed anymore.


DAY 013: Practice playing the guitar (or something).


DAY 014: A little of hanging around in my bed, a little of reading, a little of wanderlust.


DAY 015: I spent my day in Berlin (Germany).


DAY 016: Filmed the first part of a video for French class with some classmates today and the first scene was in bed and it took really long to be done.

DAY 017: How pretty she looks and then there's me, lol. | DAY 018: Just went to sleep after school and woke up at 1am.

2 comments:

  1. Honey you were in Berlin and didn't tell me :( You're precious as well, thanks for the great comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah alright i'm really looking forward to meet you. I'll show lovely places if you want to :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear whoever is reading this, everything is going to be alright.